Thursday

Illustrated box for Charbonnel & Walker





Hello and a very healthy, fun and Happy New Year to you! I'm feeling excited for what 2018 will bring for us all. 

I'm currently flat hunting by the seaside. Every time I visit Brighton I LOVE IT, so after a sad Autumn split from my partner, I've decided to be brave and make the BIG move. The sale on my Surrey flat completes (keeping EVERYTHING crossed!) next week, so I've booked NINE flat viewings - wish me luck!

This month (alongside flat shopping) I have A LOT of sculpture to do. I'm creating the final artwork for my public art project in South Gloucestershire with Bellway Homes and Studio Response, so I need to create 7 birds and 7 tiles eeek. I'm also planning the community consultation for my project in Salisbury with Barratt Homes, and creating illustrated blinds, maps and logos for a range of clients.

For now I'm excited to share my new commission for Charbonnel & Walker in collaboration with Dana Al Tuwarish.  Dana is one of the most successful social media influencers in Kuwait, sharing her love for fashion with 1.8 million followers on Instagram. I was inspired by her favourite flower, the lily and created the rough pencil sketch above to demonstrate my idea. Dana loved the rough, and wanted it just as it was. It was such a huge compliment to have my rough pencil sketch as the final artwork!

Have a fun week, enjoy polishing off the last of the Christmas snacks and I'll be back again very soon x

No comments: