Friday

First birdy sample...





Hi all

Phew what a week!...

I completed on the sale of my Surrey flat yesterday and..... drum roll.... I've bought a new flat in Brighton. Keeping EVERYTHING crossed that the sale goes through OK as it's a glorious, light filled top flat apartment right near a lovely park. E V E R Y T H I N G  I S   C R O S S E D. I'm so excited for a Spring move to live by the sea!

This week (other than excellent apartment shopping) I've been doing more work on the lovely South Glos project. I'm making weathervanes, tiles, paving and life sized bird sculptures that will sit on the street name plates across the new Bellway Homes Development (thanks to Studio Response!).

The cast for the goldfinch sculpture came back from London Mouldmakers and I LOVE him so I thought I'd share him with you here. I can't wait to see all eight birds cast and installed.

After such a crazy week I'm excited for a weekend away in Bath with my lovely friend Carrie, we have nothing planned but eating and chatting and it will be bliss.

Hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to and I'll be back very soon xxx

No comments: