Monday

Easter weekend

Hello!

I hope your Easter weekend has been full of chocolate and fun. I have had FIVE DAYS off (I literally NEVER do this and it's been a TOTAL revelation!)

I've had a really wonderful time visiting the fashion exhibition at Chatsworth House and the Wedgwood Museum...


I have posted LOTS of beautiful snapshots over on Instagram, and I've returned feeling so inspired and excited about the highly decorative things I've seen. If you get a chance to visit these exhibitions do go, they're incredible! 

I'm excited to return to the studio tomorrow (it feels like I've been away for ages!) and get my teeth into the public art project I'm working on in South Gloucester. I'm designing the consultation element at the moment and it's so great to have the opportunity to work with and learn from the people I'm making the art interventions for! x

No comments: